Tuesday 4 June 2013

About me

Hello everyone! My name is Krzysztof Ropiak. This is my first post on newly created blog. As I'm a software developer, I intend to post on my professional experiences which are usually programming oriented. My past experience includes building Java or .NET systems and also creating mobile applications based on iOS.

I think in the future you'll be able to find here some texts about concepts such as object-oriented design or functional programming. Some of my other professional interests are scalability of computer systems or cloud computing - I will be more than happy to post about it as well, as these things are really exciting. I also expect to write about stuff with more scientific nature - like natural language processing or machine learning. But then again - probably every post here will be written from developer perspective. I also predict to write some kind of reviews of technical books or other sources of knowledge.

I'd like to publish new text at least once in month. This way I can keep my readers satisfied and avoid going out of practice. I believe I will start posting really soon. I think next post will cover introduction to functional programming, which is becoming more and more important in enterprise applications and one can predict big future of it in cloud computing market - that's quite handy topic for start, isn't it?

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and that you'll come back here time and time again!


No comments:

Post a Comment